Our School Uniform
We believe that wearing a smart school uniform enables all pupils to feel part of their school community and prepares them for learning for the day.
The school uniform can be purchased from M & S Your School Uniform Website here:
M & S have created a Summer 2021 Newsletter with up to date information on their new and improved school uniform website, the extended Summer 20% discount and much more!
The following leaflet includes instructions on how to order school uniform from M&S and clothing size charts.
Please click HERE to view the uniform code, which includes pictures of the required uniform.
The children are required to wear the following:
- Red Cardigan or V-neck jumper with the school logo
- School Tie (Clip on for Foundation Stage, clip on or standard for Y1 - Y5 and standard for Y6)
- White Shirt
- Grey Skirt/Pinafore/Trousers/Culottes
- Checked Red and White Dress (weather dependant)
- Grey Shorts
- Black Shoes (no boots or heels)
- White/Black/Grey Socks & Tights
PLEASE NOTE THAT LEGGINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- White T-Shirt with the school logo
- Red Shorts
- Black Plimsolls
- Trainers for children in year 3 upwards.
- Black Jogging Bottoms (for colder months)
- Black Hoodie or School Fleece (for colder months)
PE Kit will need to be brought to school in a drawstring bag and all items need to be labelled with your child's name.
Other items with the school logo available:
- Red Fleece with the school logo
- Kit bag/PE bag with the school logo (available in two sizes)
- Book Bag with the school logo (Required for FS, Y1 & Y2)
- Red Cap with the school logo
- Backpack with the school logo (Recommended for Y2 upwards)
Please ensure your child has their own water bottle at school every day. Also, for Foundation Stage children, we ask that you provide a pair of Wellington Boots.
Please help us to help your child by clearly naming all items of clothing. Any unclaimed unlabelled items will be placed into our 'swap shop' and will be either reused, given to charity or recycled.
A very small amount of stock of jumpers, cardigans, fleeces and PE tops is also available from the school office.